Australian visiting again

Hi all,

Long time no talk - I was the Australian who came to play in the first St Wolfgang’s game. :slight_smile: Anyhow, my wife and I will be holidaying in NZ in Feb (We’re going to a wedding in Waikino on the 22nd) and we’d love to get some LARP’ing in while we’re there. We’ll be in the Auckland area from the 15th/16th (Flights aren’t booked yet) to the 23rd.

So, if there’s any games running that we could drop in on or events happening, I’d love to know!

Cheers,

Gavin.

Howdy, Gavin!

The next big campaign is gearing up, and a series of day games are being run as pre-cursors to the first main weekend game in March.

There happens to be 2 of these day games being run in Auckland (on West Coast beaches) on 16 Feb, so you’re in luck!

You can find details of the event, and the game in general, here: cruciblelarp.com/Events

Hope that helps!

This seems to be on Sunday 16 Feb, according to the Crucible site.

I’m hoping to be there (playing the first game and crewing the second), so hopefully might see you again there Gavin. :wink:

Oh, derp, yes, I made a typo. Corrected now so it reads the 16th :smiley:

Sweet - very happy something’s running. Looks bloody fantastic as well. :slight_smile:

It’s probably easier if we NPC - we might have enough baggage room for costume, but I don’t think so. Should we register or can we rock up on the day?

Be good to catch up with you Ryan - will you have any gear for sale on the day?

Happy to bring some things along if there’s interest. Check out my site for what’s in stock:

www.paddywhack.co.nz

There’s a small chance new stock may arrive before this weekend, too.

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”][quote=“Gav”]Happy to bring some things along if there’s interest. Check out my site for what’s in stock:

paddywhack.co.nz

There’s a small chance new stock may arrive before this weekend, too.[/quote][/quote]

looks at wallet and baggage space, weeps a little

I’ll take one of the Dart Throwing Knives and the Small Rogue Bracers please - I’ll bring cash on the day. Oh, and if you have any of the Wyvern Crafts gear, Id love to take a look at it. Those daggers are very, very nice looking.

Cool, will bring the throwing knife and bracers along.

The Wyvern Crafts gear isn’t here yet unfortunately.