Catacysm:The Beginning

hi guys
im getting all of these weird ideas and when i get ideas i write them down(if you start getting sick though then i hate you)
i have thought of a post apocaliptic world, much like the the fallout series but i have thought about bringing my ideas to larp. Catacysm is my little experiment and im thinking quite good ideas about it.

im soon going to post more info
reply if interested or if it sounds like fun!

o and all u guys who r adults. THIS IZ 4 KIDZ 2 SO EAT CREAME BRULEE!

hi guys
just finished it.
IT WONT LET ME PUT MY DOC ON!
WHAT PROGRAMS DOES IT ALLOW AND HOW DO I GET WORD DOCS TO BE THAT
so yea
if its adobe reader how do i make files doc files into pdf files and so they can still be read

Going to be a fairly limited response then, since the vast majority of larpers on diatribe are adults.

hi guys
to answer the thing wel its for adults to i just being a dick about the creame brulee.
the files done, i hate diatribe cus it wont let me put any thing on there so i dont know anymore.
if any1 nose what can go on i would appreciate this knowledge

You could try hosting the file off-site and then linking your post to it

true but wer iz a good place?

Googling
"free file hosting" should get you something

hi guys
thanks to the awesome help of time traveler i present to you
my idea: Cataclysm (fallout larp)
http://www.filedropper.com/cataclysmlarp
hope you like it! :mrgreen:

Ok, theres something seriously wrong about that file. Dont download it anyone, it BSOD’d my computer as soon as I opened it.

Lochie, I think something went wrong with the pdf conversion. Try posting it as a .doc file instead maybe?

oh crap sorry i had no idea!
try this one
http://www.filedropper.com/cataclysmlarp_1
i hope this one isnt a fag :frowning:

Lochie, you have a lot of energy. Like a 4 pack of 400ml V’s on an empty stomach. With a little experience and some help you could get your idea flying.
We’ll try to get you into some larps first though as GM’ing is a big undertaking.

I’m sure you’ll find no end of help, guidance and other assistance here once you’re ready however. Since thats what nzlarps is all about.