Help!

So my character has the gun smithing skill and demolitions, but I cant bring a tool kit or any props that represent this on the plane to Wellington. Is anyone able to lend me something for the game?

I could lend you most things, but weapons have I none and nothing akin to a blacksmith’s supplies either unfortunately. Have people been PMing you about this, hun?

Hi Hannah

Scott has offered me some gear, what I am missing is a bag to cary things in and demolitions type tools. Appreciate anything you can do to help.

Nikki

I’ve got a couple of canvas bags you can pick between Nikki.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I should be able to find a few things to fill out a demolitions kit :slight_smile:

[quote=“Nikki”]Hi Hannah

Scott has offered me some gear, what I am missing is a bag to cary things in and demolitions type tools. Appreciate anything you can do to help.

Nikki[/quote]

This is a good thought. What would you need for a demolitions kit?

I guess it depends on whether you have just Demolitions or Demolitions Expert. Demolitions Expert needs stuff to make explosives, Demolition you just need stuff that goes boom.

Any thoughts on what might be required?

Blocks of clay make great C4…
not that I have any on me…

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“Nikki”]Hi Hannah

Nikki[/quote]

This is a good thought. What would you need for a demolitions kit?

I guess it depends on whether you have just Demolitions or Demolitions Expert. Demolitions Expert needs stuff to make explosives, Demolition you just need stuff that goes boom.

Any thoughts on what might be required?[/quote]
as mentioned above clay for c 4 , or you could make some waxpaper wrapped dynamite sticks.

you will want some small tubes, about an inch long and wide enough for some electrical wire to stick into one end to simulate detonators, wire strippers, small pliers for crimping fuses, electrical tape, and rolls of electrical wire, a roll of blackish string for instant burning fuse, duct tape could also be added for those times you don’t have enough dirt or sneakers to tamp the explosives properly. also a small hand version of the archetypical plunger trigger. very small screw drivers, and if you can find one a dentists mirror for getting a look at those fiddly wiring situations. that’s a very basic kit hope it helps.

[quote=“Wulfen (David)”]

you will want some small tubes, about an inch long and wide enough for some electrical wire to stick into one end to simulate detonators, wire strippers, small pliers for crimping fuses, electrical tape, and rolls of electrical wire, a roll of blackish string for instant burning fuse, duct tape could also be added for those times you don’t have enough dirt or sneakers to tamp the explosives properly. also a small hand version of the archetypical plunger trigger. very small screw drivers, and if you can find one a dentists mirror for getting a look at those fiddly wiring situations. that’s a very basic kit hope it helps.[/quote]

A lot of this is easy enough.

I thought about clay, but clay dries out as well so I figured I would make playdough and wrap it in gladwrap. Cheaper and can be made each time. Plastacene was another thought but I don’t know if it still exists.

I have a plunger detonator.

A crap stopwatch would have been good but I’ll have to wait till next session on that one I think.

Thanks for the advice and offers of help everyone. :slight_smile:

Cheers David, I grabbed some bits and pieces like you suggested and chucked it together. We’re good to blow stuff up on Saturday now Nikki!

[attachment=0]Demo-kit.jpg[/attachment]

[size=150]David Harrop likes this[/size] :smiling_imp:

Holy crap! You are amazing Bryn. Thanks so much and it is all in my favorite color!

Bryn, what are the Red things with connectors in the top right. They look great.

Blasting caps?

Blasting caps?[/quote]

No I mean what are they OOC.

In game the red things are meant to be the explosives. In real life they’re stubby candles with bolts melted into them wrapped in red electrical tape and weathered a bit.

All good, try not to blow too many things up :slight_smile:

Great stuff Jones, looks fantastic. You might want to add in a pin vice? For, you know, drilling out any tiny mechanisms needed to disarm a bomb…

Just my 2c.

Jon

So because it really just isn’t going to happen that I can possibly make a scabbard now, does anyone have a sword holder I can borrow. Preferably one that is for the back.