Interesting larp-related kickstarters

Since there’s a couple of interesting larp-related kickstarters up ATM I thought I’d start a thread for them. We can add to it as more come along.

• Crescendo Giocoso - a collection of 12 small Italian chamber-larps, ranging in size from 2 to 30 players. Yes, its in English (and Italian, of course). Probably useful to see how they design such games in Italy. Closes 1/6/2017.
  • The Imposters - a conspiracy roleplaying game anthology which includes three small larps. One of them, They’re Onto Me, pushes the larp envelope by apparently being solo-player, played over YouTube videos. Closes 12/5/17.

In case it matters, the editor of The Imposters (Josh Jordan) is a guy I talk to on Google Plus sometimes. He seems pretty nice. (Also thoughtful about his roleplaying.)

Here’s another one: A Wolf By Any Other Name AKA “Werewolf Breakfast Club”. Its a New World Magischola spinoff about magic students in detention. Except that someone (probably more than one) is a werewolf and its the night of the full Moon. Fortunately, detention is being held in the alchemy lab…

Its being pitched as a party game, but it seems more like a proper larp, and it has been run at InterCon. But like many recent games its card-based - ugh.

The Journey Deck: a tarot-style deck for Empire, a big UK fest larp. Potentially useful if you want a variant tarot for any fantasy larp.

Good Society, a Jane Austen tabletop rpg, has a larp version (playable in 3 - 5 hours) among its unlocked stretch goals.