Mike, Dave, Prema, Walter, Beth
Budget for WTI: Approved
Action points from last meeting:
- Dave to ask about printer
- Business cards have been given to Anna Northey - Prema to organize getting them
- Cards cost $103.50 for 2000 cards - Walter will pay to national (AP)
- WTI venue amount will be paid asap
- Payments from: WTI ,
- Train will Whistle (Anna doing a drive to get payments up)
- Moonbright (online payments recorded, cash to be added)
- Gear put away after Moonbright
- Prema has key
- Gear is in dire need of rationalisation. Mike: Plan is to extend the storage and then rationalise, probably on a Sunday after lunch.
- Mike to make shelves: Budget of $200. AP to come up with a date.Get stickers for naming boxes.
- Librarycon , last year was badly organised and not a lot of traffic through.
- Armagedon 21st- 24th October. Beth to talk to Patrick about Crucible going.
- Posters for: Musketeers, Saga and Chimera (A3). Beth to ask about costs.
- Sent in application to be a project. Evil laughing. Questions about ‘love’ from us. Walter can provide lust.
- Accepted as a project (cheering ensues)
- Budget accepted. Dave will notify them.
Event 0 Ferndale house (day game)
Event 1 Huia (weekend game)
- Successful playtest
- A success!
- Train will Whistle
- Dead Zealand
- Masquerade on Fleet St
Meeting End: 8:25pm