NZLARPS South Island - First Committee

Sorry, computer wasn’t letting me load Diatribe for the past day.
I’mm happy to be general committee, and have Sally take secretary with the added bonus of having a Christchurch person in a named position.

3 Likes

Cool thanks Jo. That leaves Sally and Stuart in a fight to the death over Secretary or Marketing (they’ve both volunteered for both positions). Waiting to hear from Stuart (although I don’t imagine we’ll have to wait long)

Also, please don’t fight to the death. We’d need another volunteer then. That would be bad.

3 Likes

@Jangalian ^

1 Like

He knows, I’ve messaged him on Facebook :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@jangalian unless you’re like 100% against being marketing pls can I be secretary I’ll be better at that for now

I don’t think it’ll be a problem, just waiting for confirmation :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will make sure he comes to this thread, it will probably be some time tonight.

2 Likes

I’m all good with Marketing. (Which I assume means the roles are sorted?)

4 Likes

If you’re all sorted, post a list, and the national committee can hold a vote to confirm appointment.

After which Naomi will have to sort you all out with access and email accounts etc.

2 Likes

It looks like:

President: Matt Swain @viperion
Secretary: Sally Hayes (me)
Treasurer: Edward Stutters @edwardstutters
Gear Officer: Amber Coste @verlanda
Marketing Officer: Stuart Stoddart @jangalian
General Committee: Jennifer Hay @jenhay and Jo East @easjo682

With 4 Dunedinites and 2 Cantabrians

4 Likes

Agreed, the list Sally (@sarlytheplatypus) has posted, is the list.

4 Likes

Vote set up. It should take about a week, or less if everybody votes quickly.

2 Likes

The motion to recognise the South Island committee has passed, with 4 in favour and 1 abstention. Congratulations, you’re official!

3 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

NICE

No more Christchurch rep job for me! :smiley: I’ve messaged Sally the password for the Christchurch rep gmail account so the committee can take over that. @adrexia you probably want to take away my backstage Diatribe access - is there anything else I should be doing to transition over?

1 Like

I’ll leave that until the transition period is over (maybe a month or so?). Its still helpful right now and does no harm.

Well, I hear that moving to Wellington is a good thing to do? :wink: I think that’s it though really. I’ve marked the rep account as deprecated, but its good to have someone check it until its forgotten about.

3 Likes

You could just have the Christchurch email forward to South Island director in future.

I don’t mind having it, but if @Viperion wants it I can set that up

For now it makes more sense for you to have it. I imagine it will become redundant over a reasonably small amount of time.

Its easy enough to set the @nzlarps address to forward wherever, but sometimes the gmail address may also be known/used. It is something that will happen at some point though. :slight_smile:

####Status

Backstage committee forum access: granted
Gmail addresses: I got as far as the treasurer (so 2), before gmail told me I had set up too many accounts with my cell number. I’m hoping @Viperion can make the rest, but if not I’ll be seeking a volunteer with fewer accounts to their name than I have :wink:
Official email addresses: waiting on gmail
Website update: waiting on email.

1 Like