Potential Character - Brain storm pit

[quote=“dagger”]My character is an older wandering gunsmith. He travels around a pretty wide area and can build brand new, custom work (for high prices).

I’m imagining him being like the 19thc wandering shoemakers and suchlike in the american west - travelling from community to community, staying in each place for a few months doing commissions, then moving on.

I’d be keen on developing connections with any potential past customers, people I might be on the way to do work for and fellow wanderers.[/quote]

I’m sure that we’ve had some dealing in the past. If not me personally then certainly others in the Militia.

My character spent the early part of her life on a farm in a rural community, until disease killed most of her family and their livestock. After that, she and her older brother wandered for a couple of years before they’d have dropped off the radar of whoever would have known them at the time. Anyone up for a long-lost childhood friend?

My character is going to have strong connections to the militia (Will not tell unless you are a Militia member and PM me because the Militia characters will theoretically know exactly who I am but its a secret for everyone else! :stuck_out_tongue:)

So am looking for a kind of high ranking Militia character to have a connection with if that’s possible

[quote=“BlackDahlia”]My character is going to have strong connections to the militia (Will not tell unless you are a Militia member and PM me because the Militia characters will theoretically know exactly who I am but its a secret for everyone else! :stuck_out_tongue:)

So am looking for a kind of high ranking Militia character to have a connection with if that’s possible[/quote]

Colonel Fox is your best bet for high ranking Militia PC.

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“BlackDahlia”]My character is going to have strong connections to the militia (Will not tell unless you are a Militia member and PM me because the Militia characters will theoretically know exactly who I am but its a secret for everyone else! :stuck_out_tongue:)

So am looking for a kind of high ranking Militia character to have a connection with if that’s possible[/quote]

Colonel Fox is your best bet for high ranking Militia PC.[/quote]

AKA SamW

I’m looking for a buy-in connection for a new out of towner…You won’t know me; but you might know my daughter Mimi (aged 20 now), she would be a highly skilled combat character, on the run from someone (not her dad) or something, and might have passed buy, she might want help looking for a location, or staying under the radar. She is very tech savvy, an a decent fighter… (even if I, her dad doesn’t think she is).

contact me via facebook or email/pm me for any more details.

Maybelle Mountain, atchaya service. I do a fair chunk of the trading in Crossspire. Me Ma turned tricks around these parts 30 years ago, went by the name of Ellie Mountain - she was from outta town but she’s still kicking around here, not working so much anymore though. Da’s a mystery I don’t think about too much.
I’m willing to take a chance on trading for weird and wonderful Stuff, I’ve been lucky a few times and now I’m pretty comfortable. I make trips out to see the other known groups within a week’s travel sometimes, maybe we ran into each other? I employ lots of couriers, smugglers… the works.