Private forums

Do any players want a private group to plot and generally discuss things that aren’t for public consumption?

I think there would be value for a Townie & Crew of Townie NPC’s private thread so we can discuss the vagaries of town life. Like taxation, the pit fights, and the new Slavery advertising campaign (“Don’t be a slave to the dusting, let someone else be one!”). Oh whoops, that middle one was supposed to be a secret. I meant, er, Sporting clubs. Yes, that’s right.

More reasonably, so we can discuss town matters like opinions on slavery, the militia, wanderers of concern, resource shortages, etc without it being public knowledge. Any appetite from others?

I think there would be value for a Townie & Crew of Townie NPC’s private thread so we can discuss the vagaries of town life. Like taxation, the pit fights, and the new Slavery advertising campaign (“Don’t be a slave to the dusting, let someone else be one!”). Oh whoops, that middle one was supposed to be a secret. I meant, er, Sporting clubs. Yes, that’s right.

More reasonably, so we can discuss town matters like opinions on slavery, the militia, wanderers of concern, resource shortages, etc without it being public knowledge. Any appetite from others?[/quote]

No problem, I’ll set one up.

Ok the Townie group now exists and I’m setting up a Militia group too.

If you want to be in either of these groups PM me. Most of the townies (that I know of) are already in the Townie group.

[quote=“sophmelc”]Ok the Townie group now exists and I’m setting up a Militia group too.

If you want to be in either of these groups PM me. Most of the townies (that I know of) are already in the Townie group.[/quote]

Can I be in the Militia Group?? O.o (looks dodgy)

Te he he…

[quote=“TazzyD”][quote=“sophmelc”]Ok the Townie group now exists and I’m setting up a Militia group too.

If you want to be in either of these groups PM me. Most of the townies (that I know of) are already in the Townie group.[/quote]

Can I be in the Militia Group?? O.o (looks dodgy)

Te he he…[/quote]

I think perhaps not… you aren’t privvy to their discussions.

I’m assuming I cannot be involved in that private forum even though I am militia :stuck_out_tongue: